Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: What are you doing right now??

  1. #31
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey John! How are you..it's margue she uses, i did't want people to have to chase such long words, so i left it standing! Good to see you my friend [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves hello to CG......Hiya girlie I can see ya [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm sitting here about to get up and go eat my dinner.....lasagna *drools*....it smells sooooooo good....Baby if you get back before I'm done eating I'll be back real soon. *smoooooochies you all over [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *waves back atcha*
    sorry that i havent been here much jus alot has been on my mind...well its time to move on cya *hugs yas*

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why the tears CG?? What's wrong?? [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I accepted that the fact that i do deserve better and not to be treated like the way people treat me cuz i'm a good person, jus some people jus dont want to see that...they want to believe what other people believe...I accepted to move on with things and not to look back where the pain is [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *big huge hugs* I know it's hard girlie but you just have to keeo reminding yourself that you deserve better. You deserve to be happy and don't let anyone tkae that away from you. I'm here for you when ever you need me and so is mango. I love ya girl and don't ever forget that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    and another thing i always try to please people when i shouldnt if they dont like me thats their own problem...i should be pleasin myself and not anyone else

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's very true girlie. If people can't appreciate it then that's their loss and not yours. Keep your chin up girl and things will get better! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm listening to my BOSE!Yeeeeeeeeeeaahhhhhh! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So am I....*giggles [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •